9ᵗʰ Business Forum of CEEC & China
Business forum and individual meetings of Chinese and European companies during the 8th Summit of Heads of Government of CEEC and China
Croatia is the host country of the 8th Summit of Heads of Government of CEEC and China and the 9th Business Forum of CEEC & China.
Apart from the multilateral political meetings that are organized by the Croatian Government, during the Croatia Summit, a business forum and individual meetings for entrepreneurs from China and all 16 Central and Eastern European countries (CEEC), will be organized by the Croatian Chamber of Economy and the Croatian Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts.
This is the 9th Business Forum of CEEC & China, as the first business forum was held one year earlier (2011 Hungary) than the Summit meetings began.
About 16+1 Cooperation
The 16+1 Cooperation was established in 2012 to promote business and investment relations between China and 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia).
The cooperation facilitates opportunities for both China and European countries and their entrepreneurs in various fields of industries, trade and investment, infrastructure, transportation and logistics, energy, culture, education, tourism and many more.
The summits are held yearly and so far, they were organized in Warsaw (2012), Bucharest (2013), Belgrade (2014), Suzhou (2015), Riga (2016), Budapest (2017) and Sofia (2018).
Each summit results in Guidelines that set specific goals for the upcoming year.
- As purchaser - find qualified Chinese and/or European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new Chinese and/or European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- As investor – find innovative projects to invest in
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, services as well as your specific collaboration ideas or business needs
- Hear all about new trends in specific industries and
- Meet your peers, company or institution representatives for further discussions on topics of your interest
- Initiate and arrange face-2-face meetings at the event
The Top 3 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners, New Suppliers, Customers & Investors
- Discover New Products & Services
- Get Information about latest's trends